Dragaera

two comments on Issola

Wed Apr 2 17:04:55 PST 2003

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:20:29 -0800, you wrote:

>At 01:50 PM 4/2/2003 -0500, Mark A Mandel wrote:
>>On 1 Apr 2003, Jag wrote:
>>
>>#What's worse, consider how Zerika likes to have Easterners as lovers.
>>
>>Plural? We have only one data point, n'est-ce pas?
>
>Everybody generalizes from one example.  At least, I do.

And that's now been stolen by me, with proper attribution of course.
:-)

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt