Dragaera

I have an extra copy of The Paths of the Dead

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 13:23:43 PDT 2003

"Casey Rousseau" <casey at trinityhartford.org> writes:

> Which of the following should I do:
>
> 1) Donate it to a local public library.
>
> 4) Establish a permanent lending copy, put a dedication in
> the book requiring it to be sent along to a list of people.
> When the list is exhausted, the book would be returned to
> me.  At that point, I'd probably donate my other copy to a
> local library.

Postage costs money; I believe even 4th class (media rate)
will run you over a dollar.  And then it'll take literally
*months* to reach the first person on the list.  By the
time it gets to the second person, the mass market edition
should be out.  I'd do option one.  (In fact, I personally
have done that for a couple of Brust books.)  You should
check beforehand to see if they already have a copy and, if
possible, try to hand it directly to the librarian in charge
of SF.

--KG