Dragaera

:-) Off topic (was RE: On topic)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Thu May 1 11:08:58 PDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) wrote:

#PS It seems ages ago because, not that I'm boasting or anything, but I
#got a job offer for a post-doctoral position, wrote my dissertation,
#turned it in on time, defended it, and PASSED, not to mention painted my
#house inside & out, listed it 4 days before my dissertation seminar on
#Friday, found a buyer and TODAY set a closing day. Needless to say I
#didn't do all this alone (but credit where credit is due).
#Congratulations & sympathies will both be accepted graciously.

MAZEL TOV!!

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://world.std.com/~mam/Cracks-and-Shards/
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website