Dragaera

Spoilers- PotD and Issola

Wed May 7 10:51:23 PDT 2003

Spoilers- PotD and Issola

A question- When Does the Interregnum end? When Zerika emerges from the
Paths with the Orb?
or when she is formally Empress over all the pre-Disaster lands claimed by
the Empire?

It sems to me that sometimes the Interregnum is referred to as ending when
she comes out of the Paths, and I think (not currently certain) that PotD
sufforts that view, whereas in Issola, Lady Teldra's story about Morrolan as
division commander seems to imply that the big I wasn't over until sometime
after Zerika emerged.

James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN