Dragaera

started rereading _TPotD_

Fri Jul 11 13:41:46 PDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Mark A Mandel wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Kenneth Gorelick wrote:
>
> #Why do you think that Morrolan PUT the soul in the sword? The Great
> #weapons were created long ago, with only Godslayer having been delayed
> #by the gods themselves.
>
> Do we have textev for that?

It seems to me simplest to imagine that Blackwand hasn't been lying around
200 millenia or so unsouled - if so, it's odd the gods would allow a
powerful weapon against the Jenoine to not-rust unburnished, not to shine
in use.  However, Pathfinder is bonded to Aliera though she didn't kill
anyone (one hopes) to achieve the effect; note that Pathfinder doesn't
have an apparent gender (_Issola_, Chapter 11) - maybe some GWs aren't
human alloys.