Dragaera

Amazon Buying Frenzy (LoCB)

Sun Jul 13 02:11:18 PDT 2003

Is there some downside to doing this, beyond the privacy concern of
letting Amazon know who you know?  (Anybody know Ashcroft's email so
I'll be on the safe side?  No joke - a friend of mine put "Saddam" into
one of these sorts of things not long ago and the state police got
involved.)  Anyway, I'll order my copy on Monday evening and refer as
many listers as are interested.