Dragaera

started rereading _TPotD_ -- Issola spoilers

Gaertk at aol.com Gaertk at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 16:50:18 PDT 2003

Steve Simmons <scs at lokkur.dexter.mi.us> writes:

> We *do* have clear evidence (Sethras comments about 'waking
> up' near the end of Issola) that Godslayer may have a
> personality that is essentially Teldras.

That's evidence that she believes there's some sort of
personality in there.  We also have firsthand evidence from
Vlad that it feels like Teldra (literally).

[snip]

> From text, I think that's all we really know.  Which, by
> omission, means we don't know *who* disassembled Godslayer.
> But Sethra might, and IMHO Verra knows as well.

_Dragon_ again, still on page 112 (mmpb):
"The other was taken by the Gods, and an attempt was made to
destroy it."

That implies (but doesn't actually state) that the Gods made
the attempt.  Interesting that he uses "it" here after using
"her" for Spellbreaker.  (Easily blamed on the translators.)

--KG