Dragaera

Everything can be blamed on Vlad -- or, which house?

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 30 09:51:08 PDT 2003

> If you think about it, 19 is the real important number.  The 17 houses, humans
and the Serioli make 19.  So 19 books makes more since then 17.  You need to
think "outside the Cycle."

But then, wouldn't it be 20?  One cannot forget the Jenoine,
now can one?  Oh, and what about the Cat-Centaurs?  They're so
cool they deserve their own book.  Hmmm....  Anyone else?  Boy,
I hope Steve's hands don't cramp anytime soon.... <grin>

:)
Chris

"The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration
about it which the cheering influence of the
afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected
to reproduce."
 ~ Oliver Wedell Holmes, Sr. - "Over the Teacups" (1891)