Dragaera

_Orca_ spoiler in Timothy Nelson's post in thread RE: Phoenix and Gods

Wed Aug 6 12:47:22 PDT 2003

When this reflects the actions of more than a small minority, then
I may indeed consider recommending this option; however, please note
that my post was objecting to the opinion that people didn't need
spoiler protection because of the length of time since publication.

In my opinion, it is nicer to be safe rather than sorry by stating
"spoiler" if you are revealing a major plot point.  I really don't
care how old it is.  If someone hasn't reached it, then you have
spoiled it for them.  I would simply rather not do that to anyone.

If you put a time limit on your caring for others, then that is
your business; however, I do not have to like it, and indeed I do not.

Warlord