Dragaera

Wherefrom LoCB ?

Wed Aug 6 14:54:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:14:37 -0400, you wrote:

>James Griffin wrote:
>> Has anyone on the left bank of the US seen LoCB in any bookstores yet?
>> (facing North, of course)
>
>Amazon has changed the availability to "Usually ships within 24 hours".
>
>Casey

Last time I ordered something from them that "usually ships within 24
hours," it took 7 weeks, and I finally just canceled.

--

lazarus

"Folly it may seem," said Haldir. "Indeed, in nothing is the power
of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that
divides all those who still oppose him." -- J.R.R. Tolkien