Dragaera

Fwd: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#102-5169843)

Wed Aug 6 22:07:06 PDT 2003

Woohoooooo - now all I have to do is wait the two to three weeks it's gonna
take to get to my door!!!

You guys think you got it tough. It won't hit any of the local bookstores in
my town til about a month from now - and when it does, it'll be AU$60 or
more.

"It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no-one else will speak."

>From: ship-confirm at amazon.com
>To: djshathe at hotmail.com
>Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#102-5169843-)
>Date: Thu,  7 Aug 2003 02:05:30 +0000 (GMT)
>
>Greetings from Amazon.com.
>
>We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today, and that
>this completes your order.
>
>Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again soon.
>
>You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by
>visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/your-account/
>
>There you can:
>         * Track order and shipment status
>         * Review estimated delivery dates
>         * Cancel unshipped items
>         * Return items
>         * And do much more
>
>The following items were included in this shipment:
>Qty      Item                           Price  Shipped  Subtotal
>1        The Lord of Castle Black: Book $19.57  1       $19.57

>                Item Subtotal:  $19.57
>          Shipping & Handling:  $4.99
>
>                        Total:  $24.56
>
>                 Paid by Visa:  $24.56

>This shipment was sent to:
>
>	DJ S
>
>via International Shipping (averages 11-16 days).
>
>This shipment does not have an associated tracking or delivery
>confirmation number.
>
>If you've explored the links on the Your Account page but still need
>to get in touch with us about your order, you can find an e-mail form
>in our Help department at http://www.amazon.com/help/
>Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
>that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
>
>Thank you for shopping with us.

>Amazon.com
>Earth's Biggest Selection
>http://www.amazon.com/

Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp