Dragaera

while cursing amazon re the non-release of _TLoCB_

Thu Aug 7 14:28:56 PDT 2003

> The statement in the timeline that there are 60 minutes per hour,
> cited from FHYA 256, might well be an error on the part of Paarfi
> and/or Brust.  Note references to a 24-hour day, later changed to
> a 30-hour day.

Now *this* is certainly a valid out for Brust, if he wants one.
A slightly *cheap* out, but certainly usable :-)

Alexx

Alexx Kay
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers
alexx at world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~alexx
"In addition to this, it strikes me that maybe people sort of expect
 guys with haircuts and beards like mine to rave and prophesy every once
 in a while, and so don't pay it much attention.  You've probably just
 got the wrong hairstylist, Dave.  Maybe I could set myself up as an
 image consultant and spin doctor to the discriminating necromancer."
    -- Alan Moore in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_