Dragaera

while cursing amazon re the non-release of _TLoCB_

Thu Aug 7 17:21:58 PDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Alexx S Kay wrote:

re "Deathmist":

> > Where does "thinko'd" come from?
>
> It's an adaptation of "typo".  I probably got it from Usenet, some years
> back.  It's used to indicate that the mistake was not my fingers hitting
> the wrong keys, but my brain making the wrong associations.

I wrote "greymist bomb" earlier, maybe "Deathmist" was an echo.
Perhaps it's also a prereference - Paarfi may use this locution
in _TEoDM_ (SKZB, are you listening?) if he talks about Deathgate
Falls - like "overcast" and "enclouding", why use just one name?

> "Every one who has ever lied to you, *regardless of intent*, has
>  thereby reduced your ability to think rationally."
>       -- Greg Wageman

This .sig is just so wrong.  If nothing else, no one can think
rationally...