Dragaera

A Mighty Thundering of LoCB Comments (No SPOILERS)

Mon Aug 11 15:32:16 PDT 2003

>From: Gaertk at aol.com on Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:16:27 -0400
>
>Some criticisms:  my copy wasn't glued cleanly, and there
>were of course some typos (sorry, I didn't note where).  I
>did however note a couple places where the dialogue gets
>somewhat confused, if not outright misattributed: pages 81
>and 336.

1) My copy had the glue/binding problem as well... unnoticeable, except when
reading...
2) The typos were a LOT less frequent or pronounced as PotD (and other Tor
publications).
3) Yeah, a previously exiled Phoenix was credited for a comment made by a
Dragonlord when those two met up with Grita/Orlaan.