Dragaera

(spoilers) A few questions for Steve

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 16:10:33 PDT 2003

At 15:56 08/11/2003, Jon Carey wrote:

>Hey all...
>I was reading _PotD_ and came across a couple items of interest that left
>me in a bit of a state of uncertainty.  First, there was the matter of
>assorted references to "Eleventh Vallista reign" "fifteenth Tsalmoth
>reign" "fifteenth Chreotha reign" etc...
>
>I thought that the Cycle has only gone through one complete revolution,
>ending with Tortaalik and being reborn into Zerika.  Even if Tortaalik was
>the end of the second Cycle, I'm still at a loss to explain numbers that
>are in the teens....

There seems to be a Great Cycle (Cycle of Cycles).  The Interregnum seems
to have ended one Great Cycle, as Paarfi submitted LoCB in "...the Reign of
the Dragon in the Cycle of the Phoenix in the Great Cycle of the
Dragon".  It is now the Great Cycle of the Dragon (the second Great Cycle).

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net