Dragaera

A Mighty Thundering of LoCB Comments (No SPOILERS)

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 12:47:03 PDT 2003

>> >1) My copy had the glue/binding problem as well..
>> unnoticeable, except when
>> >reading...
>>>  Oh, good, I feel somewhat better knowing I'm not the>only one with a
shoddy copy.
>>Make that three.  But it wasn't too bad.  I've gotten much worse.  Atleast
the binding is staying on.
>And the content more than makes up for it.

My copy is the same. And I also have gotten books in worse condition. I had
assumed that I was the only one with a bad binding job. Now I know better.

PS: I am only about halfway done, and I am enjoying the book thoroughly.
Steve is an excellent story teller, with a twisted imagination.

John D. Barbato OD