Dragaera

Lord of Castle Black [SPOILERS]

Wed Aug 13 15:00:52 PDT 2003

etc

I'm sure whoever you're referring to bows back.  I just want to jump back
in on this point, since I appear to agree with the bowee, that Pel's point
in his confession of Zerika would still apply - even if Lazlo dies on
occasion, Z might not be going bad for the very reason that he's around,
so the Cycle arranges for his soul to reappear in the proper circumstances
to make Z happy...

Re Vlad and his soul - he has hate/love child/predator relationship with
Dragearans, and might well in some sense be proud as well as ashamed to
have the same sort of soul as Morrolan and Aliera...