Dragaera

Great Weapons ( LoCB spoiler)

Derrill 'Kisc' Guilbert kisc at insaneninjahero.com
Sat Aug 16 11:29:56 PDT 2003

Doesn't Morrolan say something to Vlad about BW being his witch's familiar
at one point? Perhaps Aleira uses PF in that sort of capacity for pre-empire
sorcery as well.

You know what I'd like to know, I'd like to know how wands help channel
power and whatnot. Do they take some of the load like Loiosh does, thus
allowing a more powerful spell to be cast? Do they function more as a point
of focus for the power, and if so, why? Then, what limitations does Black
Wand have which the ring/wand of M's would not (aside from being less useful
in extra-planar situations... and why is BW less powerful in extra-planar
situations?)

Kisc