Dragaera

Tedious lapse

Sat Aug 16 14:19:18 PDT 2003

Rachel L. Ruhlen wrote:

> [...]
 From your description, I thought of Star Trek. I don't know if it was
in a movie (none come to mind) or in an episode, but I seem to recall
similar circumstances being central to the plot of whatever it was.
Hopefully there's someone on this list that can remember better than I
can...

Jose

--
Jose Marquez                       \  Cthulhu 2004
jhereg69 at earthlink.net              \  Why vote for