Dragaera

Great Weapons (Issola Spoiler)

Sun Aug 17 10:40:18 PDT 2003

I fully agree, Damian.

I believe in the possibility that all the GW are controlled by a
pre-destination.  Otherwise, there is the risk and the eventual actuality of
a GW falling into the wrong hands...and that, I think we all agree, could be
a Problem.  A small point, however.  Vlad may be an Easterner--in this
incarnation--but his soul is that of a Dragaeran's, and what's more, is one
of a very few extremely pivotal Dragaeran souls.  How else do you explain
such adventures in one short (Eastern) lifetime?  His soul is *meant* to be
the harbinger, and indeed, the cause of change.  Well maybe not change, but
certainly a progression in important events.

I shudder to think what will happen when Kieron gets off his lazy butt and
comes back up to play.

Jon