Dragaera

House Animals

Tue Aug 19 10:40:08 PDT 2003

> That introduction was informative.  I had been getting ready to write a theory about overcast because I didn't remember it being called pollution in any of the books.  The only thing that stopped me was that I've had that theory for so long I couldn't be sure it wasn't in any of the books.  Well at least I was right (but its more fun to be wrong) ...  Anyone know how I can get a copy of Dzurlord?

Bookfinder.com usually has some copies for $10+shipping.  Mint copies
apparently go for up to around $50, but I wouldn't recommend it.  The bulk
of the book is certainly non-canonical, and SKZB has just apparently thrown
doubt as to how canonical one can consider his introduction (which is
available on-line anyways).

Alexx

Alexx Kay
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers
alexx at world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~alexx
"As I see things, the underlying spiritual landscape of all the world's
 religions and belief systems is the same territory, just as a canine
 quadraped is essentially the same animal the world over, whether we
 choose to label it 'chien' or 'hund' or 'dog'.  As with dogs, so too
 with gods.  [...]  I see all these forms as being languages, while I
 see magic as being more akin to linguistics, the science of languages."
    -- Alan Moore, in correspondence with Dave Sim about _From Hell_