Dragaera

Morrolan's trip to the paths of the Dead (was Re: Great Weapons)

Tue Aug 19 15:18:16 PDT 2003

It was an important mission, for whatever reason, and he brought Blackwand
along to provide as much guarrantee of success for Vlad to complete the
mission as he possibly could.

>From: "Rick Castello" <rick at 404.978.org>
>To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
>Subject: Re: Great Weapons
>Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Philip Hart said:
>
> > On the subject, I would like to once again assert that Morrolan's taking
> > Blackwand into the Paths, when he fully expects to be staying, is an
> > annoying flaw in _Taltos_, which if anyone can explain away I'd be
> > grateful.
>
>      Because Blackwand is his familiar, and though he *expected* to be
>      staying, he may not have entirely given up all hope of avoiding it.
>
>      Vlad's familiar came along too...
>
>      -Rick

<b>Help protect your PC:</b> Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.