Dragaera

[SPOILERS] Dumas parallels and a wild theory

Tue Aug 19 19:41:20 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 06:31:02PM -0700, lazarus <lazarus33pjf at cox.net> wrote:
> >>I dunno.  I think Sethra, and Aliera, and Morollan, and Vlad are
> >>*really* menacing character.  *I* sure wouldn't want to argue with
> >>them about anything too important.
> >I believe that the Jhereg council could fit the bill at this point. Let's
> >see... they turn up looking for Vlad in the last three books.... and probably the
> >next book, or until Vlad settles that score.
> So who sees Vlad having to take a seat on the Council to settle the
> score?

I don't think that score will be settled until Vlad takes THE
seat on the council[1] -- that is, the only one left after he
took all the others.

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)
Public Key: http://matthew.infodancer.org/public_key.txt

[1]: "Hi.  I'm the new Jhereg Council.  My two pet Jhereg
always vote my way.  You can work for me, or you can walk out
the door right now.  But if you say you'll work for me, and then
betray me..."