Dragaera

More on Mario the Mystery

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 20 13:30:03 PDT 2003

Possible Spoiler Alert and Theory.

You have been warned....

Jon wrote:
> and who is this Zungaron who is mentioned in _Issola_, the context of which
> implying that he wields a great weapon?

Given the context of the passage where Zungaron is mentioned (and
I am away from my books at the moment, so please forgive if I'm
a bit off), I believe Zungaron is Vlad as he was "back in the day"
of Kieron.  If I recall correctly, Zungaron doesn't know he weilds
a Great Weapon (as told by Sethra), and I don't believe Vlad's past-
life name is given in Jhereg.  And it would be just like Sethra to
slide around giving Vlad  more information than she believes he
needs at the time.

Just my thoughts,
Chris

"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'