Dragaera

Next Vlad Book (was: Dumas parallels...)

Thu Aug 21 09:17:50 PDT 2003

> From: Philip Hart <philiph at SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
> >I'm voting for Vlad killing everybody in his way until the Empress
> >tells him to stop lest he unbalance society, whereupon he informs
> >her that his GW makes him able to assassinate her despite the Orb's
> >protection, after which he installs Kragar as the Council/Heir.
>
> This doesn't seem consistent with what we've read on the title
> page of the Paarfi books, however.

I believe that he was thinking of making Kragar the *Jhereg* heir,
not the Dragon.  Not that I think that any of the above scenario is
actually likely.

Alexx

Alexx Kay
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers
alexx at world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~alexx
Everybody should regularly make a habit of reading things that
they disagree with vehemently.  It's part of keeping your mental
pencils sharp.