Dragaera

list volume

Fri Aug 22 12:51:25 PDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:10:32 +0000, you wrote:

>Hopefully this isn't a double send, but I wanted to know if I've been
>receiving all the emails the list has been getting.  Has it been really
>quiet lately, or is it just me?

Today was slow, just a few, but the last two days have had 17 posts
and then well over 20 posts.  It's actually been quite active the past
week.

--

lazarus

"Folly it may seem," said Haldir. "Indeed, in nothing is the power
of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that
divides all those who still oppose him." -- J.R.R. Tolkien