Dragaera

A Dream of Passion

Mon Aug 25 11:42:47 PDT 2003

Ok, who's the hard core collector with lots of money for something old and
rare? I read an old posting from December 2000 concerning this and decided
to see if it was still available... if it is the same one that I read about,
it has gone down in price $115.00 over the last few years... I wish I could
afford it for myself... This was from www.Abebooks.com

1.  Brust, Steven / Zelazny, Roger / Freas, Frank Kelly
  Per Ardua Ad Astra : A Dream Of PAssion (Brust) / The Bands Of Titan
(Zelazny) / A Freas Sample (Freas)
  Ad Astra, 1986. Signed by Author. .......Chapbook, stapled wraps, fine
condition in original envelope which has some age=yellowing to the edges;
signed By Brust, Zelazny and Freas; # 32 of 203 copies. Bookseller Inventory
#10883
  Price: US$ 235.00 (Convert Currency)
  Bookseller: Terry Nudds, Burlington, ON, Canada