Dragaera

Worried About ... (LOCB Spoilers)

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Wed Aug 27 20:21:41 PDT 2003

[items elided]

> These
>
> are
>
> SPOILERS,
>
> or
>
> I'm

> Norska!

[items elided]

> I am worried about Tazendra, because if she were still alive,
> Paarfi's career would be much shorter (she's not known for
> leaving her victims revivifyable).

[items elided]

I tend to agree with this one, which is sort of a shame, as Tazendra is
probably my favourite character on Dragaera (assuming, perhaps wrongly,
that we can call the planet--and perhaps associated, possibly
extraplanetary or extra-planar, regions such as the Paths of the Dead
and the Halls of Judgement--by the name Dragaera).
Paarfi's panegyric on her trailblazing (but not often remembered)
contributions to post-Interregnum sorcery (combined with the implication
in Teckla that she met with some accident in her castle) makes me fear
that if she does not die in the last volume of The Viscount of
Adrilanka, she will at least die sometime before Paarfi writes that
book.

--
J A Dusty Sayers

'Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.'
     --original