Dragaera

Worried About ... (LOCB Spoilers)

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Mon Sep 1 15:07:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Mark A Mandel wrote:

>Somebody wrote:

 [ Vlad and bandits and Piro ]

>(This has probably already been covered -- I'm in
>"visit-the-list-occasionally" mode.)
>
>Timing is everything. I haven't read LOCB, but does it extend as far
>as Vlad's career, which begins about 250 years after the end of the
>Interregnum?

Nope.  But note that /The Viscount of Adrilankha/ does not end in this
volume.

It would be amusing if a latter chapter (perhaps the epilogue?) of
/Sethra Lavode/ told of the "known" events surrounding the
recorpusification (and revivification, of course) of Aliera e'Kieron.
Would the common knowledge even include the presence of an Easterner
Jhereg?  Would the details of how the staff got into Sethra's and
Morrolan's possession include the fact that it was stolen from out of
the Athyra sorceror's house?