Dragaera

Reading FHYA (some possible spoilers)

Tue Sep 2 07:12:26 PDT 2003

David Silberstein wondered aloud to the group:
 >You seem to have entirely misunderstood Aliera's nature.  She doesn't
 >care in the least for convention or propriety.  As long as it is not
 >actually forbidden, she'll do it - and quite often even if it *is*
 >forbidden - e.g., Elder Sorcery - she'll do it if she wants to.
 >
 >She is what is quite often described as "willful".
 >
 >If she finds Mario attractive, she will, without a shadow of a doubt,
 >boink him regardless of his House.

How the heck was she confirmed as Heir by the Dragon Council?  It would
seem that the Dragons place a high premium on propriety and status.  Even
Morrolan snaps at Vlad when he gets too familiar.

Of course, to answer my own question, I suppose Aliera would have dueled
anyone on the Council who suggested that she wasn't fit to be Heir.
--
"Since this was written before last week it's probably very foolish of me to
imagine that any of it could possibly still be in continuity - this is the

                        mailto:Dr.Elmo at whiterose.org
                   http://www.whiterose.org/dr.elmo/blog/