Dragaera

Concerning the Great Sea of Chaos

Tue Sep 2 08:43:21 PDT 2003

> And since I just looked at the text of the introduction to Dzurlord, I
> see that it says:
>
>        A few hundred thousand years ago, or so the story goes, an
>     accident happened to the godlike Jenoine who lived on Dragaera and
>     whose genetic experiments led to the tribes which eventually lead
>     to the Seventeen Houses. What remains is a large Sea of Chaos, in
>     the northeastern part of the Empire.
>
> Bother.  There goes a lovely theory, shot to little tiny pieces.
> Unless, of course, the intro to Dzurlord is not canonical.

The non-canonical answer works.  Alternatively, if it's big enough, it
could be to both east *and* west of the empire.

Alexx

Alexx Kay
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employers
alexx at world.std.com
http://world.std.com/~alexx
Corporation, n.  An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
  without indivdiual responsibility.
           -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_