Dragaera

Worried About ... (LOCB Spoilers)

Tue Sep 2 16:40:54 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 11:47:33PM -0700, David Silberstein wrote:

SPOILER SPACE

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 Gaertk at aol.com wrote:

> > I am worried about Tazendra, because if she were still alive,
> > Paarfi's career would be much shorter (she's not known for
> > leaving her victims revivifyable).
 . . .
> You have more reason to worry because Sethra Lavode, who has no reason
> to lie, has told Vlad that there are no other Lavodes.

After reading LOCB, I can see a different possibility.  As a reward
for services rendered, Sethra Lavode accepts Tazendras retirement
and blurs her identity such that she can marry outside her house.
--
     "The reason we come up with new versions is not to fix bugs.  It's
absolutely not. It's the stupidest reason to buy a new version I ever heard."