Dragaera

Great Weapons

Wed Sep 3 07:32:44 PDT 2003

Actually, if Morrolan had not gone along, Vlad would have failed because
he would have had to face different challenges, pertaining to his House,
for which he was not yet ready. Vlad will walk the Paths again, and he
will be victorious (thus proving that I can be as confident as Steve can
be ambiguous). Morrolan, whether or not he would live through the journey,
made it anyway because honor demanded it.  He would be satisfied with no
other decision, and quite frankly, neither would we.

Warlord

"If I want your opinion, I'll read your entrails."