Dragaera

Jon Carey complained about lack of list volume.

Sat Sep 20 20:00:39 PDT 2003

--- M J <saint_erythros at lameassbitch.com> wrote:
> So I thought I'd do my part.
>
> 1)  I bought another copy of _The Phoenix Guards_
> today
> because some FIEND ran off with my other copy.  All
> of you
> should buy more copies, too.

I just re-read Pheonix Guards so that I could get
re-acquainted with the characters after reading POTD.
And also so I could create a web page of bios so I
don't have to keep re-reading the books to remember
what characters didn't previously. If anyone wants to
take a look it's at
http://www.toubib.us/dragaera/main.html. It's
definatly a work in progress, but is my contribution
to the community.
Doc