Dragaera

Tower Windows (was Re: Jon Carey complained about lack of list volume.)

Sun Sep 28 19:52:59 PDT 2003

Toubib wrote:

>Also another Crack for your sight, since I didn't see
>it the last time I was there. In Jhereg[paperback
>p.154] when Vlad goes to Morrolan's tower he says
>there is only one window, but in Dragon[paperback
>p.98] he says there are more then 6 but less then 17.

To lend more credence to the Dragon reading, and a refutation of the Jhereg
reference, in Phoenix, Vlad says that Morrolan has a room in a tower "with
many windows in it" [paperback p.110], and asks permission to use it.  Once
he's up there, Vlad-as-narrator describes the room as "filled with windows"
[ibid., p.111].

HTH.

--
Nik ( Shori / Dacileva )
"Tolkien often takes us to the edge of the abyss, then points out a nice tea

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.