Dragaera

The title was originally "The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain"

Mon Oct 6 12:25:04 PDT 2003

>The title was originally "The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain".  This was
>changed, at the suggestion of Patrick Nielsen Hayden, by Steve.
>
>Steven Brust wrote:Patrick noticed that the production people were all
>having trouble
pronouncing it, and looking embarrassed.  He thought it would be a good
idea to be a little more friendly to new readers.  I agreed.  Patrick has
amazing instincts for this sort of thing--I need to have a very strong
preference to dispute with him.

What happens when the Vlad Taltos novel DZUR is published? Will the titles
of the other (eventually) forthcoming Vlad Taltos books be changed to easier
pronounced but more mundane titles?

http://msnmessenger-download.com