Dragaera

POLL: Who is she

Tue Oct 7 10:47:03 PDT 2003

>In all honesty, I think another reason for the name change is that
>"Enchantress of Dzur Mountain" sounds WAY too much like too many other
>Fantasy books that are in the stores already.

I completely agree with that. In fact I prefer this kind of titles than
those used in the former two volumes: I would have used Morrolan or Zerika
for them, but it is just my opinion and I do not know anything about selling
books, which is a quite honorable purpose into choosing titles.

Descubre el mayor catálogo de coches de la Red en MSN Motor.
http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/