Dragaera

Vlad Taltos: Casting Call

Wed Oct 8 08:39:20 PDT 2003

That would be great!  Except that he's dead.

Johne Cook <bio_phy at hotmail.com> wrote:Phil Hartman *has* to plain Kragar. It's a no-brainer.

johne (phy) cook
wisconsin, usa

personal blog: http://breezeway.blogspot.com
aerie blog: http://aeriepress.blogspot.com/

"Almost any act of (creative) expression is an act of courage. Whenever you
write (something) and you show it to someone else, it's an act of courage
because it's your life, it's who you are and you're laying it out on the
table and you're either going to be rejected or accepted."

Terry Scott Taylor