Dragaera

Sethra Lavode-the woman not the book

Thu Oct 9 11:47:54 PDT 2003

i thought she was both?  can't you fight your way into the dzur house?

                      Toubib
                      <toubib21 at yahoo.c        To:       dragaera at dragaera.info
                      om>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  Sethra Lavode-the woman not the book
                      10/09/2003 02:14
                      PM

In doing some research for my website, I've come upon
some confusion about Sethra Lavode. What House is she?
In Path of the Dead they say her house is unknown. In
Five Hundred Years After, the Emperor says that she is
a Dragonlord. And it seems to me that every time she
is described, it's as if she has features of both
Dragons and Dzurs. So what do you all think is her
true background?

Benjamin
www.toubib.us