Dragaera

C. Sophronia Cleebers

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed Oct 15 14:21:12 PDT 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, David Silberstein wrote:

#
#    (I sent this to the esteemed and noted philologist Dr. Whom
#    on 18 Sep 2003, and, after receiving no response, I am
#    assuming that the message had the misfortune to become lost
#    in the aether, perhaps due to the problems with his Internet
#    Service Provider [1] of which he complained recently here.  If
#    the good doctor has in fact received this message, and has
#    simply not had the time to respond to its contents, I humbly
#    apologize for the redundant repetition of this duplicate
#    missive, which I am also sending to the list in the faint
#    hope that the mailing list might get through where my own
#    mail server was not in fact able.)

I'm stealing time from work to look at this mailbox and forwarding this
to my office address. I've moved to Philadelphia and ordered broadband,
and hope to set it up tonight; but it may be weeks before I can get back
to anything like activity on this estimable list, as we are clearing out
the Massachusetts house and have accepted a purchase offer on it.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website