Dragaera

Sethra's House

Fri Oct 17 09:49:58 PDT 2003

*snip*

>Couple those statements with other things, like the fact that Sethra's
>geneology scan looks like an arrow, and I think you can draw your own
>conclusions.  That one word, *created*, says a lot, doesn't it?
>
>This, of course, does not mean that Steve, in one of his many "torture the
>reader" moods, might not decide to come up with parents, grandparents and
>an entire family for Sethra Lavode, out of the blue, just because he is
>verbally sadistic.  <grinz>  However, that is the what is known so far.

What about Roila Lavode et. al., (admittedly, they perished in the Disaster,
but still . . .)
I believe they band of Lavodes is directly referred to as a family (almost a
House?)

James Griffin, Still Another Vlad faN

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134