Dragaera

The title was originally "The Enchantress of Dzur Mountain"

Mon Oct 20 14:07:48 PDT 2003

>An initial "dz" is not normal in English, but easy enough to pronounce, as
>we have plenty of examples of words with an initial "d", and as the sound
>is voiced, following it with a "z", also voiced, is easy enough.

Oh, yes, English is so easy to pronunce that when I started to study
seriously its pronunciation in Manchester and I came back to Barcelona, my
girlfriend did not believe that my new kiss skills were just from the
English course ;)

Dale vida a tu correo. Con MSN 8 podrás incluir fotos y textos increibles.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&XAPID=517&DI=1055