Dragaera

A-ha.

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Tue Oct 21 16:59:54 PDT 2003

I preeict it will be Iorich, and deal either with the attempt by the
Jhereg to seek vengeance against Vlad for his betrayal of them or a tale
of one of the times Vlad was imprisoned or tried, possibly for the death
of god-boss--or possibly it will be a multi-part tale combining the two,
with Vlad comparing his present persecution by the Jhereg to some
previous prosecution by the Empire.
My three backup guesses are:
Vallista, on much the same topic, except focusing of Vlad rebuilding the
life he's rent in sunder
Lyorn, set at either some point in the past and dealing with Vlad's
history or in the present and dealing with Vlad and Cawti coming to
terms with the legacy little Vlad Norathar represents; either way, it
will have lots of Noish-pa in it
Dzur, somehow involving Tazendra, if, as I hope (despite certain fear to
the contrary), she's still alive

Of course, I could be (and likely am) wrong.

--
J A Dusty Sayers

'And malt does more than Milton can
To justify God’s ways to man.'