Dragaera

Pronunciation Guide

Randi128 at aol.com Randi128 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 12:13:35 PST 2003

On Oct 30 Chris Olson wrote:
>Um, actualy, not always.  Sometimes it's just bad enunciation on the part of
the >singer (due to any number of things).
>However, in Steve's case, I never noticed that he was singing anything other
than "gone".  Though I'll admit that enunciation is sometimes asked to take a
back seat.
>During the last musical I was in, the Music Directortold me that, while my
enunciation was great, I should tone it down
>abit.  I've always been on the side of "sing clearly, dammit.  I can't
understand what you're saying!", so this came as a
>slight blow ... "But I want be understood.""You will be, Chris.  Trust me."<
sigh>
>And Steve, I feel for ya on those high notes.  They can be fun sometimes,
but damn

>!:0Chris

Can't you, just once, let me have my fantasy 'aha' moment without spoiling
it? Anyway, professional musicians would never let other things, ie:DRUGS,
alcohol, getting whacked in the balls with a mike stand, affect their performance.
Your just too darn cynical.  ;)

John D. Barbato, OD