Dragaera

Joining the Dzur

David Silberstein davids at kithrup.com
Fri Oct 31 13:50:36 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Mark A Mandel wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Derrill 'Kisc' Guilbert wrote:
>
>#Philip Hart wrote:
>#
>#> Yours,
>#> The Cycles
>#
>#Should that have been "The Cychos" ? Because frankly, I think that is
>#what we are...
>
>"Psychos"? Indeed... (backing away slowly)

"The Psycho Cycles" sounds like a biker gang.

"The Cycle Psychos" sounds like a gang for the extremely bipolar.

"The Psychlos" (or Cyclos?) sounds like something out of a really bad
SF novel turned into a really bad movie, but to the left, there is at
least a tie-in with LoCB, since it starred John Travolta.