Dragaera

A thought concerning Skinter's future...

Mon Nov 3 13:01:11 PST 2003

Kragar is smart - consider how often Vlad takes credit for his ideas.
It seems much more likely to me that Skinter's cousin asks for a
sex-change as part of the exile package, ...

By the way, do we know that Kragar is a citizen?  What's his title in the
Jhereg?  Hmm, guess he must be a citizen, as he contacts Vlad psionically,
presumably using sorcery to do so.  Has he ever been observed to teleport?