Dragaera

Some thoughts on the Orb

Mon Nov 3 14:12:29 PST 2003

must kill this one... the reason sorcery got so advanced was simply this...
people had essentially been lifting sorcerous weights during the
interregnum, trying to do fractions of what they could before... the people
themselves had more knowledge due to the intense period of study etc etc...

andy

> > Question- Where does it say the Orb was improved while
> > it was in the Path of the Dead? Where am I missing
> > this little kernel of knowledge?
> >

> Sorcery was limited pre-interregnum. Teleportation was very hardso as not
> be practical..Witness that in PG and FHYA Khavvren and Crew travel the
Empire
> on horseback. Revivication was not possible. either. My guess would be
that
> the Orb was somehow enhanced Post-Interregnum because where there used to
be ONE
> sea of Chaos now there are Two. Which would mean one EXTRA source of
Amorphia