Dragaera

A thought concerning Skinter's future...

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Mon Nov 3 14:18:51 PST 2003

I seem to recall that Kragar teleported some during the war with Laris
in Yendi, mostly to pick up money from Vlad's underlings to keep them
>from getting murdered on the way to make their payoffs early in the
war--it was seen as unusual that Melestav couldn't teleport, and the
implication was that others, including Kragar, could.

However, it's been a few months, or longer, since I last read Yendi, so
I  could be wrong.

--
J A Dusty Sayers

Home Page http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/
Rescue the Princess http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/rescue/

'Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.'
     --Benjamin Franklin