Dragaera

A thought concerning Skinter's future...

Mon Nov 3 20:11:40 PST 2003

This reminds AFB me that Vlad somewhere says Kragar is an entirely average
Dragaeran in appearance (no luck with the book search on average or medium
or typical) - while of course the typical Dragaeran looks like a Teckla.
It seems likely that the run-of-the-mill Teckla eats less well than the
nobility, gets worse health care, etc., and hence is shorter than Vlad's
friends/enemies.