Dragaera

Kragar (was: A thought concerning Skinter's future...)

Tue Nov 4 13:36:32 PST 2003

At 03:27 PM 11/4/2003, you wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 12:48:56PM -0800, David Silberstein
><davids at kithrup.com> wrote:
> > Still "trouble", in the military, usually means death, or possibly
> > forced retirement from the army itself.  Assuming he didn't do
> > something that the military would deem deserving of execution,
> > incompetence alone would probably just get him cashiered.
> >
> > No matter what his fuckup was, expulsion from House Dragon itself is
> > very, very unusual.
>
>Cowardice would do it.

That's what I was thinking.  Or at least perceived cowardice.  Definitions
of cowardice may vary.

To be honest I can't picture Kana as Kragar, or vice-versa.  But that's
purely by gut-feeling, I can't support with any evidence. :)

I actually wonder if Kragar did something along the lines of "disobeyed
orders to save his unit's lives",  ending up in the position of being
officially expelled, but unofficially thanked, as it were. :)